sábado, 17 de outubro de 2009

The Rebound


This photo was taken by fanpop.com

After a tough divorce, Sandy, a 40-year-old woman with 2 kids, decides to restart her life in New York. When she hires Aram, a 25-year-old man to be the nanny of her children Frank and Sadie, her life goes through another overturn because Aram seems to be everything Sandy needs, he is full of news/interesting and makes her feel younger, prettier, and more valorized. From there many confusions begin when she actually tries to have a relationship with the much younger man and take care of the 2 kids at the same time. I really liked this movie since its truly in tune with things that happen today and it goes against some “labels” and stereotypes. Catherine Zeta-Jones did great, I believe this is one of her best performances. Also because of his goofy but cute personality, Justin Bartha was perfect for his role. The movie is just like any other romantic comedy, but the great acting took it to a next level. The only thing I would change is the ending because I think more could have been done with it.


Um comentário:

  1. So do they not stay together? I don't really want you to tell me, I'm just curious now.

    ResponderExcluir