domingo, 4 de outubro de 2009

The Ugly Truth




The Ugly Truth is a movie about the battle between women and men. Abby Richter is the producer of a morning program, considered a workaholic. Like many women, she spends her whole life searching for the perfect guy, but this obsession generates many emotional problems causing her to be single forever. Things begin to change when her boss chooses her to work with Mike Chadway, a TV actor whose motto is to tell everybody "the ugly truth" about women and men. Chadway is a charming men, and through hilarious "tests" he tries to prove to Abby his theories, leading to a very unexpected ending. I watched this movie last weekend and I loved it. Its very funny and makes jokes about daily subjects, so I recommend it, nobody should miss this wonderful movie.

The picture was taken by tinker.com

3 comentários:

  1. This movie sounds really funny, I really want to watch it :)

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Hopefully I can start catching up on my movie watching this weekend. This film sounds like some good, light-hearted fun.

    ResponderExcluir